| Active Ingredient
||95% min., 92% min.
|| Colorless powder. (pure)
Butachlor Physical And Chemical Properties
| Chemical Name
| Empirical Formula
| CAS NO.
| Molecular Weight
| Structural Formula
| Melting point
|| <-5 °C
- In water 20 mg/l (20°C).
- Soluble in most organic solvents, including diethyl ether, acetone, benzene, ethanol, ethyl acetate, and hexane.
| Vapor pressure
|| 0.6 mPa (25°C)
| Acute oral LD50
|| 2g /kg (rat)
Butachlor is a selective systemic herbicide, absorbed primarily by the germinating shoots, and secondarily by the roots, with translocation throughout the plant, giving higer concentrations in vegetative parts than in reproductive parts.
Used pre-emergence for the control of annual grasses and certain broad-leaved weeds in rice, both seeded and transplanted. It shows selectivity in barley, cotton, peanuts, sugar beet, wheat and several brassica crops. Effective rates range from 1.0-4.5 kg a.i./ha. Activity is dependent on water availability such as rainfall following treatment, overhead irrigation or applications to standing water as in rice culture.
Butachlor Quotation Form
- Agrochemicals/Pesticides Marketing Information in China, Updated on Jan. 17th, 2017
- Agrochemicals/Pesticides Marketing Information in China, Updated on Dec. 27th, 2016
- Agrochemicals/Pesticides Marketing Information in China, Updated on Dec. 12th, 2016
- Agrochemicals/Pesticides Marketing Information in China, Updated on Nov. 22nd, 2016
- 5th CAC Asia Summit
- 11th Vietnam International Chemical Industry Exhibition
- Agrochemicals/Pesticides Marketing Information in China, Updated on Nov. 3rd, 2016
- Glyphosate Market Information, Updated on Oct. 27th, 2016
- Indoxacarb 90%TC, 95%TC, 150g/L SC
- Thiamethoxam 98%Tech, 25% WDG
- Glufosinate 95%TC, 50%TK, 13.5%w/w SL, 15%w/v SL, 18% w/v SL
- Fipronil 95%TC, 96%TC, 50g/L SC
- Paraquat dichloride 42% TC, 45% TC, 27.6% w/v SL, 24% w/w SL, 200g/l SL
- Glyphosate 95% Acid, 62% TC, 48% w/v SL
- Butachlor 92% TC, 95% TC, 60% w/v EC, 5% G
- Methomyl 98% TC, 90% SP, 24% SL, 40%SP
- Cybutryne (Fintryn) 98%
- Terbutryne 98%
- Diuron 95%, 98%
- Carbendazim 98% min
- BIT 98% min
- CMIT/MIT 14%
" Instant assistance and professional support are what SinoHarvest is distinctive from the other agrochemical manufacturers and suppliers that we have been doing business with for more than 15 years.
Jadis Corporation, France